Heating and cooling with aquatherm black system
An individual´s physical well-being directly depends on the basic environmental conditions of the surroundings. Working efficiency decreases with increasing temperature, the costs increase with every cooling degree.
The mode of operation of the aquatherm black system, installed as a heating or cooling ceiling, is that the surface temperature is kept a few degrees below or above the room temperature. By radiation exchange with the ceiling, the temperatures of the room surface and furnishings change. The total power is achieved by 2/3 radiation and 1/3 convection.
The output is determined by the difference between room temperature and average surface temperature. High difference = high heat transfer. aquatherm black system matches exactly the size of metal cassettes. Active and inactive surfaces can be combined without visible differences. Retrofitting is possible at any time.
• No draughts, thus highest climate comfort
• No additional dust exposure
• Simple control technique
• Thermal properties of the building are enhanced
• Well suited for retrofitting
• Quick installation thanks to high prefabrication degree
• Even temperature distribution
• Safe connection techniques by thermal fusion/Push-fit connection
for ceiling elements
• Low installation height
• Architectural freedom
• Energy efficient during operation
• Suitable as plaster base for ceiling suspension
HIGH-PERFORMANCE MODULES FOR COOLING CEILINGS
The aquatherm black system high-perfomance modules can be used as a heating and cooling system. Their surface temperature is only a few degrees above or below the desired room temperature. They are ideal for heating systems using renewable energies, such as heat pumps. The uniform heat or cold transmission by means of radiation ensures increased comfort. In addition, there are no draughts created or dust raised, as can be the case with blower-driven heating and cooling systems.
• High heating and cooling performance due to excellent
transmission surface contact
• Short assembly times thanks to pre-fabricated, self-adhesive modules
• Soundless and invisible
• No draughts or airborne dust blowing around
• Ideally suited for use with heat pump and condensing boiler technology
due to low flow and return temperatures
• High sound absorption in metal ceiling panels with micro perforation
or in perforated plasterboard plates
• Retrofittable into existing metal ceiling systems
METAL PANEL CEILING AS CLAMPING SYSTEM
THERMAL ACTIVE METAL CEILING SAIL
METAL PANEL CEILING AS STRIP GRID SYSTEM
CEILING SYSTEM WITH METAL SUBSTRUCTURE AND PLANKING WITH BUILDING BOARDS